Saturday, August 24, 2013

The other day a friend said to me "I can do whatever the hell I want to, at my age. I could walk down the street in my underpants, and no one would even notice."

A lot of things go through my head.  I see things, read things, do try things, think about things.  I have experienced a whole bunch of life.  I'm thinking about life, the universe, and everything, while most of the people around me seem to be thinking about who the next Batman is, or shoes.

Yeah, sometimes I think about shoes, too.

So, I have a serious blog, way over there, that I hardly write in.  I mean, it just isn't set up to contain a recipe I'm trying, this craft idea, a joke, and all the stuff above.

I promise not to walk down the street in my underpants.  All other bets are off.  Wonder if you will notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment